Sunday, September 11, 2016

Santa Catalina Island 2016

Every year, my painting friends and I go to Catalina Island to paint in beautiful Avalon.  Because it is so hot in the mainland where I live, the weather on the island is ideal.  We also have a fun little golf cart to get around anywhere we want to go and paint.  Always a fun three days!!

My painting buddies this year are, Terry d Chacon (Center) & Joan Coffey (RT).








Our night vista from Mt. Ada.
My view looking down the Green Pier..

I always love the challenge of painting people while they walk by.  The Green Pier always has lots of people to try.  

There are always the interest of the public while painting, but this time this curious visitor was so friendly.

This was our early morning sunrise painting location.  It is always fun to see that we all look in the same direction, but the paintings are so very different.  Another fun time painting in beautiful Santa Catalina Island with good friends and beauty all around to paint.  Until next year!!





No comments: