Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Patrick's Point 2016

Every Summer I try to get my skills sharpened by attending a Mentorship week with master Pastel Artist, Albert Handell.  This time we painted in Northern California's beautiful park of Patrick's Point, near Trinidad, CA.  Above is a photo of part of the group painting with Albert.  As you can see, we had fog, which was the case most of the days. 











Last Painting of the week, 16x20 plein air Pastel.

These last two paintings were painted the day before the event started, in Eureka, CA.  A fun time getting warmed up with Nita Harper and Mary Ann MCGraw.

The red side on this tug boat caught my eye, this was my attempt.

It always a good week of painting with the Master and working hard at improving my skills..  Until next time.   



No comments: