Thursday, March 12, 2015

2015 and time to post what I have been up to...

 March 2015 where did the time go, and I have not posted anything on my Blog.  Bad Me!!   Sorry folks, however, I have been painting, so I will try and catch you up in a few new posts...

Last fall,I spent a few great days painting in Zion National Park,  painting with my good friend, Terry d Chacon.  We stayed with my brother and sister-in-law, in Rockville, UT., they have such beautiful views from their home...  Some of these paintings were done from the back yard.  Thanks again  Bob & Karen Ford!!

"The Watchman in Fall" 9x12 Plein Air Pastel


"The Organ & Pulpit" 14x11- Plein Air Pastel

"Zion Morning Vista" 12x16 Plein Air Pastel


"Bob's View 1" 12x16 Plein Air Pastel.


"Bob's View, 2"  13x19 Plein Air Pastel.

"Zion Fall Afternoon"  12x16 plein air pastel.

"By the River" 9x12 plein air pastel.

"Bryce Morning"  7x18 plein air pastel.
I had lot's of fun painting fall colors in Zion, next, to paint Winter....  See my next post in a few days.

No comments: