Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Arts to Zion Studio Tour - Jan. 19 to 21, 2013

Happy 2013 to all of you out there in the blog world.  It has been some time since I have posted, but the holidays become busy with family and friends, which was fun, so now is the time for more fun in my artists world.  I'm looking forward to a great creative 2013, and will love to share it with you on this blog.  So keep posted, and do share with your friends out there on the web.

I am so pleased to be a part of the Arts to Zion Studio Tour.  I will be joining my brother Bob Ford who is a photographer, at his home in Rockville, UT to exhibit my pastels.  This studio stop will consist of a brother -sister team, photography and plein air pastels.  I will be exhibiting my "Red Rock Splendor Paintings" and  will be painting out side of the studio weather permitting.  See attached rack cards with all the info.  So if you are anywhere near St. George, UT, and Zion National Park in the weekend of January 19th to the 21st, do stop by and see our exhibit at Bob Ford's home in Rockville, UT
Please note, the actual tour ends on the 21st., but if anyone wanted to see us later in the week, I will still be around until the 24th.  Sorry about that error on the rack card.  

Hope to see some of you there. Check out the Arts to Zion Studio Tour web site for more information, also for a  list of the participating artists and gallery's,  and of course, tickets to the tour.   There are a number of studio's and Gallery's near us in Rockville and Sprindale, (at the gate of Zion). Proceeds for the tour tickets will benefit the Arts Council of Washington Co., UT.   Will be a great time, and come to buy and enjoy art.

No comments: