Tuesday, December 8, 2020

 

Please go to this link and click and register to attend our Zoom Open Studio Tour 6.  Also If you visit all three of the studio sites, you will be entered to a drawing to win a beautiful artwork form one of us.  

Here’s the link to register. https://www.eventbrite.com/.../studio-tour-6-virtual-tour...

This is the time of year I have an "Open Studio Tour 6" with two other Artists/studios, Terry d Chacon and Adeola Davies-Aiyeloja.  This year however due to the virus, our tour is virtual.  All of us have been busy creating new works of art in our studios and would like you to still visit us in a new way.  So please enjoy this short video of some of my current work and contact me if you are interested in anything, and I will make arrangements to meet with you.  Text 909-553-3883 (put Studio tour in the message) or email me at patriciaroseford@gmail.com.  I look forward to seeing you in a safe way.  Check out this short Video and contact me if you would like to purchase anything.  

 


No comments: