Sunday, January 12, 2014

Arts to Zion Studio Tour


My first event of 2014

I am very happy to report that I will be participating in the Arts to Zion Studio Tour for the second year.  Last year I set up my paintings at my brothers home/studio in Rockville,(Bob Ford) however this year I will be displaying my work at the Cosmopolitan/ Silver Reef Museum, in Leeds, UT.  This was a fun event last year, and I am sure it will be even better this year.  The Event starts on January 17, and ends on Sunday the 19th.  My friend Terry d Chacon will also have paintings exhibited at the same location. 

Here are a few paintings I did while there last year.




Here are some other links for more information regarding the Arts to Zion Studio Tours.  



I am looking forward to meeting new collectors and artists at this studio tour.  I will also plan to be painting in plein air during the event.








 Here are a few paintings I did last year around this time where I was in the area.  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pat, these paintings are gorgeous! Terry